We will let you know:
- When we collect information about you
- What Information we collect and hold about you and why we are collecting such information
- How this information is used by us and the organizations, or types of organizations that the information would usually be disclosed to
- If the law requires the collection of such information
- The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information
- That you can access this information
- How you can access this information
- How you can correct this information if it is not correct
Collection of personal information
On Course Golf does not collect personal information unless the information is needed in order for us to carry out specific functions and activities. We only collect such information by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. You may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself or others each time you contact us by phone, fax, letter or email. We need this information in order to provide you with our services and/or products. The information will be used and managed as follows:
Disclosure of personal information and marketing
We will use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business or for a purpose related to our primary purpose such as marketing, only where you consent to such disclosure or such disclosure is permitted by the Act. In addition we will use such information to market products and services offered by On Course Golf to you unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such marketing offers or materials. Such a request can be made to our Privacy Officer.
We will in such circumstances only use the personal information provided for the sole purpose of providing the service you have requested. On Course Golf may utilise the services of contractors from time to time for the purposes of marketing and undertaking services as promoted by On Course Golf. Your personal information will be provided to these businesses for the purposes of ensuring that our services are marketed to you or to enable a service to be provided to you. We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval.
Security and access of personal information